About Lagos Boat Trips
Lagos Boat Trips is the dedicated website for the cave and grotto trips around Ponte da Piedade by sailing boat, kayak, SUP or motorboat, organised by Outdoor-Tours. Since 2001 we are specialists in offering true outdoor nature experiences in the Algarve and especially in and around Lagos.
Why choose for Lagos Boat Trips:
- join a Portuguese licensed company and recognised by the local Port authorities
- our supplier makes sure that you will be fully insured during all our boat trips at Lagos Boat Trips
- the owner, skippers and other staff are all qualified and very experienced locals
- we all speak Portuguese, English and some even Dutch, German, Spanish & French
- we are recommended by Lonely Planet, TripAdvisor and others
- specialists in small groups with a family friendly policy
The oldest and biggest sailing boat operator in Lagos is Bom Dia Boat Trips. See here their website and book a fantastic boat trip with “Bom Dia”: http://bomdia-boattrips.com/
They also do motorboat trips and now also sea kayaking.
Kayaking and SUP Tours
One of the best ways to explore the small caves and hidden grottoes is to go on a sea kayaking tour. Algarve Outdoor Tours has been kayaking since 2005 in & around the area of Ponte da Piedade. Book your next kayak trip here on our dedicated website: http://kayak-lagos.com/
Book now at Lagos Boat Trips a fun, spacious and versatile motorboat, with or without skipper.
Most boats seats 9+ passengers + 1 skipper. Most boats have a swim ladder for easy access after a refreshing swim or snorkel session.
All boats come with all the safety equipment necessary by Portuguese law and required by the local Port authorities.
About Lagos Boat Trips – Portuguese hospitality
We believe that the really friendly people, the pleasant outdoor climate and the Portuguese hospitality, make Lagos a true adventure destination in the Portugal and abroad.
By providing outdoor tours and nature activities, we aim to offer you an unforgettable nature experience in an environmentally friendly way.
Safety – fun – ocean – beach – nature & environment friendly:
About Lagos Boat Trips – our values:
- The team at Algarve Outdoor Tours has nearly 20 years experience of organising water activities in Lagos. We believe that you will have the best experience when the activity happens in small groups. Our outdoor activity groups usually have a maximum of 11 til 15 people and sometimes 25 people.
- Visit Lagos and feel the invitation by the local people. We aim on every tour that you meet the true hospitality and friendship of the local Portuguese people.
- The local people make an effort to meet yours and our travel expectations. Therefore we commit to support the local economy by employing and book services offered by local people and entrepreneurs.
- The environment is the most precious to all of us and our children. We aim to leave the Portuguese nature and countryside untouched after enjoying your outdoor experience. We clean up and distribute our garbage separately to the responsible government bodies.
Staff & Safety:
- Our staff will make the best out of your holiday. Through our training and motivation program, our enthusiastic guides know how to meet your travel expectations and translate his/her knowledge into a great outdoor experience for you and your group. After every activity we evaluate with the guide the level of safety, client satisfaction and points of improvement.
- Above all, the safety of you and your travel partners is most important to us. Our mission values will never be in conflict with your safety, since your safety and well–being is priority nº 1 for us.
Feel the Beauty of Nature
- Outdoor-Tours.com, Lda offers both motorised and non-motorised outdoor activities. We genuinely believe that the best way to discover the nature and the country side of your holiday destination is by foot, bicycle, kayak or boat.
- We offer motorised activities and cooperate with local and carefully selected partners. These licensed companies are checked frequently on our responsible travel values and safety matters.
- We do host groups with 15 – 150 participants as well. These, often corporate incentive, programs are always attached to our environmental friendly protocol which assigns all participants, staff of Outdoor-Tours.com and it´s suppliers.